Instagram Hacks 2

Well Instagram has become the most used Social Media application. There are many businesses running on Instagram and it's good like for people who are earning through this while others are stalking others profile. But Instagram also uses a wrong technique to attract people to earn.

 They say people to follow their page add a comment like their posts, see their story and what not. So today I'll tell you some of the ways by which you will be difficult to involve in these games. I gathered information that was authentic, though I spent too much time on that. So please read this post complete, you'll be surprised.

Fake Chat.

You might have seen chats between a common person with a blue tick celebrity. But believe me the chances of it is negligible. There is an app which is available on playstore (can't say of Appstore) which will allow you to create fake chats between any person, it doesn't matter if he/she uses Instagram. You can also create a verified account of any person like I did. The app name is "Funsta" 


Fake Story. 

Yes, you are thinking correct. You can create fake story on Instagram and it'll look indeed real. Also you can make fake profile of people who view your story. You can even make verified account as well. And as as obvious the chances of it to happen in real life is negligible. I too made a story and a lot of people asked me about that. So all you need to do is open playstore and search "Fake story" and make your followers fool, Just kidding don't do that.


Status.

You can add status to your profile. Now this is not fake, this app is authorized by Instagram. Like whenever someone will chat with you they will see your status which you will set and it'll appear on bottom of your Profile name. Many people asked me about this so I mentioned it here. Trust me it looks so cool. The app name is "Threads From Instagram". You can join me on Instagram.


Fake Followers Fake Likes.

You all know about this. So I'll not go deep into it. But if someone uses this technique then trust me your account is in trouble because all your account data is in the hands of the app that you are using to increase your followers or likes. So don't do this, this is I'll advice.

So that was the reason why I called Instagram as Fakegram. When you open this application you enter in Fake World. Most of the things here is fake. So that was the main motto to make this blog to aware you people regarding these games happening. 
If you want more Instagram tricks kindly read my another blog whose link is below.    

Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

One Nation, One Election. Pros and Cons

OnlyFans - An Unearned Bounty.

Elon Musk Puts The Twitter Deal On Hold.