How Ultra Rich People Use Internet?

 Well if you think you are rich just because your daily sale is around 10 lakhs or you bought a latest Iphone or the latest MacBook you are so wrong. Also if you think that they use Amazon, Flipkart for shoping, Tinder for dating and Cardekho for seeing a car and Instagram to post photos you could not have been more mistaken. The Ultra Rich people tend to use the Internet so differently. Lets find out:

JAMES EDITION

It is Amazon for rich people, its a global luxury market place that features items like Yacht, luxury jets, helicopters, luxury cars and way more. Basically people can buy 20 Million private jet. Also a number of luxury watches are available that I can just dream ob buying. But that does not matter as I am happy for what I have, who am I kidding I so so want that Lamborghini ride. Here is a glimpse of that Website.


Have a look at Cars they has to offer. If you are a Car lover like me you can't resist yourself from seeing it.






Here is a link to the website https://www.jamesedition.com/

RichKids

Instagram is free and its awesome as it turns out the rich people don't appreciate free things they use RICHKIDS to be the most exclusive social network. Membership requires about Rs 86000 per month. Well you can't login in there so I think there is no point to provide a link. Well I will not be the only one to suffer alone. Have a look.













Luxy

Tinder is great for people who are single and are looking to date someone.Although I don't have a great luck over Tinder maybe considering my good looks. But the Rich people use Luxy. 41% of the People in Luxy earn more than a million. Luxy verifies your photo as well as your INCOME and only then you can become a member on Luxy.







Here is a link https://www.onluxy.com/


Book My Charter

It is a website where the Ultra Rich buy their tickets. The website lets you book private jets, helicopters, yachts. I just tried this website and book my ticket. Well instead reading have a view of what happened. I was astonished to see the consequences. 











A private jet will look like this.


It has so much to offer which we could now just dream. 




Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

One Nation, One Election. Pros and Cons

OnlyFans - An Unearned Bounty.

Elon Musk Puts The Twitter Deal On Hold.